I usually step on the scale every morning after my wake up routine...same thing empty bladder, dry hair etc. I always skip Sundays it seems...not necessarily on purpose...it's just usually those mornings are crazy hectic getting me and three little girl's ready for church on my own. (Jord's in the bishopric and has meetings at 6:30 a.m...any who...I do skip days here and there just because I forget:)
I usually do a couple times a week. Drives me crazy to do more than that. I seem to go up and down 2-3 lbs. So as long as I don't start hitting above a certain number I feel okay. I'd love to go down, though... haha I suppose I should just pick one day a week to record my weight.
I guess I should mention that I don't mind the weight I am at right now. I am more worried about INCHES. I seem to judge more about what my jeans are telling me. I can tell when I've eaten too much one week... haha I would love to lose inches and gain more muscle rather than just lose weight.
You look so good Care! Where on earth are you going to loose inches from?? You are TINY! I am kind of at the same place...trying to not loose more weight but just be more toned. (Except I don't want to look like a man either;)lol
I usually weigh myself every other day- same time, in the mornings. Empty bladder, dry hair, etc.
ReplyDeleteI usually step on the scale every morning after my wake up routine...same thing empty bladder, dry hair etc. I always skip Sundays it seems...not necessarily on purpose...it's just usually those mornings are crazy hectic getting me and three little girl's ready for church on my own. (Jord's in the bishopric and has meetings at 6:30 a.m...any who...I do skip days here and there just because I forget:)
ReplyDeleteMonday-Friday every morning before I eat. I only record my weight on Friday. I write it down in a journal in my bathroom.
ReplyDeleteI usually do a couple times a week. Drives me crazy to do more than that. I seem to go up and down 2-3 lbs. So as long as I don't start hitting above a certain number I feel okay. I'd love to go down, though... haha I suppose I should just pick one day a week to record my weight.
ReplyDeleteI guess I should mention that I don't mind the weight I am at right now. I am more worried about INCHES. I seem to judge more about what my jeans are telling me. I can tell when I've eaten too much one week... haha I would love to lose inches and gain more muscle rather than just lose weight.
DeleteYou look so good Care! Where on earth are you going to loose inches from?? You are TINY! I am kind of at the same place...trying to not loose more weight but just be more toned. (Except I don't want to look like a man either;)lol
DeleteI agree with Heidi to YOU, Carrie!
Delete