Heidi Food Journal 5/7
Breakfast-Frosted Shredded Wheat with 1/2 a bananna and 1% milk
Lunch-I had just spent two hours mowing the lawn and I was hot and tired...not very hungry so I grabbed a Kellogs Protein Meal bar, 1 String cheese, and 1 serving Special K Crackers. I also had two small bites of my baby girl's PB&J Sandwhich.
Dinner- Sunday leftovers (I made a big dinner for company yesterday so we enjoyed it tonight as well) 1 slice of Roast(beef), 1/2 cup caramel apple yams and apples, 1 cup steamed carrots and broccoli, a couple bites of potatoes with roast gravy (the rest went to my baby:), a couple bites of homemade cranberry stuffing.....maybe an 1/8 of a cup, 1/4 cup of watermelon....I turned down the homeade wheat bread though...figured I had already done enough carbs for one meal...and I'll take the carbs from the caramel yams over just about anything..yummmmm:) This is when I HATE a food journal:) hard to know every exact amount of every little thing from a dinner like this;) It was sure yummy though!!
Snacks- 2 stalkes of celery (1 with 1tbs peanut butter), 16 raw non-salted almonds, I enjoyed 1 cup of 1/2 the calories Dreyers Slow Churned Rocky Road (Oh my yum:) and two little atomic fireball candies.
Exercise- Mowed the lawn for about 2 hours, jumped on the trampoline with kids(but we spent more time playing games then jumping), went for a nice walk:)
Water- A TON;)...I know atleast 80 oz of water today
Calories- approx. 1681
Burned- approx. 534
No comments:
Post a Comment