Amber's Food Journal 5/8
Breakfast:
Raspberry filled doughnut
Lunch:
Homemade Hamburger
Sun Chips
Dinner:
Funeral Potatoes
1 1/2 grilled chicken tenderloins
.5 cup of corn
Snacks:
Hot Tamales
Mini Charleston Chews
Popcorn
Water:
72 oz.
Approx. Calories: 2149 (YIKES!)
Exercise:
Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Work Out 6.
Approx. Calories Burned: 258
Overall it wasn't a terrible day! I ate too many calories and I didn't eat those calories wisely. Better luck for me tomorrow!
And is it just me or what- when I am on my "monthly cycle" I ALWAYS am hungry and I eat MORE!
Breakfast:
Raspberry filled doughnut
Lunch:
Homemade Hamburger
Sun Chips
Dinner:
Funeral Potatoes
1 1/2 grilled chicken tenderloins
.5 cup of corn
Snacks:
Hot Tamales
Mini Charleston Chews
Popcorn
Water:
72 oz.
Approx. Calories: 2149 (YIKES!)
Exercise:
Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Work Out 6.
Approx. Calories Burned: 258
Overall it wasn't a terrible day! I ate too many calories and I didn't eat those calories wisely. Better luck for me tomorrow!
And is it just me or what- when I am on my "monthly cycle" I ALWAYS am hungry and I eat MORE!
You rascal that donut sounds so stinkin' good right now...especially sense it's TuEsDay!!! ;)lol No worries Amber we all have days like that. You'll do better tomorrow:)
ReplyDeleteOH and mine is right before that time of the month. I get sooooo hungry ...PMSyyyy, and nasty bloated:) Gotta love it:)...I just try to remind myself that it's a blessing and that because of that I know my family can still grow:)Hang in there!
Delete