{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Starting Again!

Well! Here I Am! I told Amber i'd do better at posting... i'll try to get some food journals up now that i'm starting them again (tomorrow).. it's been a CRAZY month(s) for us with family and then more family and being sick in between... but now that we should be on our own until june i can get into a good routine!! YAY!

GOAL: Lose 5 lbs
BY: hopefully 1 to 2 months
I know it's fast so i'm not bent on it happening... these last 5 lbs haven't wanted to go away for a while now so it's more getting into the habit of being healthy is my goal.. getting these last 5 lbs off is an extra plus :)

here's to starting new!

good luck to everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT goals DeAnna! I know that you've been terribly busy and lots going on for you. I am happy to see YOU back though! You can lose those 5 lbs. I need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete