{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jenn's Wednesday

YEAH!!!  My parent group project is done for preschool.  You can check out my family blog to see how much fun we had this week teaching the kids about the Olympics, as well as, doing an Olympic field day.  It was very successful...but a lot of hard work (and was stressing me out WAY more than I realized).  Anyway, just a few more major things going on this week and then I can relax a little (oh, wait...what does that mean?!?!).

I've been doing fairly well with my food journal on MFP lately but like I said it's been hard for me to actually repost it here.  I have a few extra minutes with a quiet house (hubby & son at scouts and the girls are sound asleep) so here's how my day's been:

Breakfast:  Quaker Oatmeal w/ a few Craisins
After Olympic Snack:  Watermelon, Oranges, Carrots, Banana, Grapes, and Strawberries
Lunch: 1/2 Focaccia (anyone else ever tried these from Costco before?  So much better fresh!), Mini Babybel Cheese, Orange
Dinner:  Teriyaki Chicken, Brown Rice, Steamed Fresh Veggies (Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower), Oranges, Cantaloupe
Snack:  Mint Milano Cookies

Exercise:  Preschool Olympics

2 comments:

  1. YAY Jenn! I am happy to see YOU on here again too. I know what you mean about double posting on MFP and here. I don't think we NEED to post our FJ and I think I am going to let mine go on here. I think I'll just keep doing it on MFP!

    Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber & Jenn... and anyone else of MFP... I think MFP lets you change the settings to allow your food journal to be seen. You can choose who you want to see it...everyone, friends, just you. I was thinking of opening it up for friends to see. That way it can still be seen and you don't have to double post it.
      But I am also not friends with everyone on MFP that are members of this blog. So not everyone would be able to see it. Not that I am fantastic at posting it anyway. hahaha Just an idea to throw out there.

      Delete