Nadda for me. But I watched two girls ages 1 & 2 until 1:30 and then I cleaned my house top to bottom. And I feel pooped! haha I guess it's a good thing I was under my calorie goal. My total via MFP was 1113. Here's for a good workout tomorrow! Good job on your workout, Amber!!
I actually hate burpees but I'm glad you're thinking positive:)lol For my exercise I did 45 minute Taebo and went for a nice 2 mile run in the evening. BEAUTIFUL weather!!! Jillian's workouts are awesome! Great job!
Nadda for me. But I watched two girls ages 1 & 2 until 1:30 and then I cleaned my house top to bottom. And I feel pooped! haha I guess it's a good thing I was under my calorie goal. My total via MFP was 1113. Here's for a good workout tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood job on your workout, Amber!!
I actually hate burpees but I'm glad you're thinking positive:)lol
ReplyDeleteFor my exercise I did 45 minute Taebo and went for a nice 2 mile run in the evening. BEAUTIFUL weather!!!
Jillian's workouts are awesome! Great job!