{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Picture

Ok - I challenge all of you to upload your best fitness photo!  I've been working very hard on my core and tonight at the gym I finally did our entire core workout without dropping to my knees one time!  I was so proud of myself and can tell my core is definitely getting stronger!  Whohoo!  So, I came home and had my son snap this photo.  Oh - and do you like how I'm being mocked in the background???  Nothing like kids to keep you humble!


3 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! Look are your arms and legs...AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look spectacular!! Great job on your workout! What an awesome accomplishment! Your hubby is going to be so proud!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I have worked very hard!

    ReplyDelete