IT'S FINALLY MAY!!! I need to find a homecoming dress!!
Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter
Lunch: Tuna Caprese Sandwich
Snack: 10 raw/unsalted almonds, green smoothie
Dinner: Sicilian Rice Ball Casserole, organic mixed veggies, 1/2 a small slice of homemade mushroom pizza...yeah there is a story there...
We got home from the gym and I went to heat up our leftovers. My microwave was not working! It's broken and I have to say "why me??!!" So, I take our plates over to the neighbor's house whining all the way. She had just pulled out my very favorite mushroom w/truffle oil and salt out of the oven. I had her cut me a slice in half. Oh it did make everything better!!
Calories: about 1498
Workout: a seriously intense BodyAttack class burned: 458 calories
Goals accomplished today: Stayed under 1500 calories, had 3 different veggies, about 7 servings of fruits & veggies, went to bed before 10:30 last night, no sugar
Goals not accomplished: the microwave incident made our dinner a little late. I think I finished eating about 7:30. All in all a great day!
Hope y'all had a great day too!
We seriously don't realize how much we use the microwave until it dies do we? When my oldest was just a baby our old microwave that we got for our wedding died...i thought..no big deal...i don't use it that much...we can wait until pay day to get another one....HOLY COW! It was HORRIBLE! Just little things like re-heating baby food...UGH so annoying! Good luck..hope you get a new one soon!!! :)
ReplyDelete