{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Heidi food journal 4/30

Breakfast- 1/4 cup Kashi crunch mixed with 3/4 cup bran flakes, 3/4 cup 1% milk
Lunch- Approx. 2 cups Campbell's Harvest Select Beef Pot Roast Soup with 12 Special K Multi-grain crackers.  2 small Raw Celery Sticks.
Dinner- I made Chicken Cordon Bleu's, served them with steamed broccoli dish( broccoli, sweet potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms with seasoning...no oil or butter)...along with some of my bottled peaches. (I had 1 serving Chicken and about 1 1/2 cups veggies...I filled up on that and opted out on the fruit.) DEFINITELY need to go grocery shopping tomorrow...I'm all out of fresh fruit..and my cottage cheese. :( Can't have that!
Snacks- Non salted raw almonds (24 of them:), Kashi TLC Pumpkin Pecan Granola Bar, 12 Special K Multi-grain crackers, 1 Small Peanut butter M&M cookie with 1/2 cup 1% milk, 1 atomic fireball candy;).
 
Exercise- 45 minutes high intensity Cardio/Calisthenics
And oh my lots of water;)...thanks to Amber and her bonus goal I drank 90oz of water today!!:)...actually I still have one cup left...but I'm going to go drink it right now:)lol there ya go Amber..I'm officially water logged;)lol!


Calories: 1415 ( UGH! Not enough !! :(...missed my fruits today)
Burned: 263

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Heidi - you always eat well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa:) You're the one that eats SOOO healthy. Reading your food journals always makes me feel guilty:)lol

      Delete
    2. well, we'll see how it goes when the hubby comes home - he's a bad influence!! I've told him over and over I'm no longer baking for him!! But, he'll probably talk me into it!

      Delete
  2. :)lol I LOVE to bake too...and my husband begs for goodies...not that you could tell...he looks as good as always..darn men and their metabolism;)lol
    When I bake I try to give at least half of it away to neighbors, family, etc. If I don't give it away, I try and freeze half of it...so I don't have to see..smell..the yumminess for days.(That is if it's freezable;)ESPECIALLY if it's one of my fav.'s.....then I HAVE to get it out of my sight...or it's hello binge session;)lol

    ReplyDelete