{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Melissa's food journal 4/30

It's 6:50pm here - so I'm done eating for the day!  And eat I did!!  I went a little over my 1500 calorie goal, but that's ok!

Breakfast: Egg, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, grapefruit
After workout snack: Protein drink
Lunch: Baked spinach ziti
Dinner: Sicilian Rice Ball Casserole, small side salad
Snacks in the day: 1/2C fat free cottage cheese, 1/2C canned sugar free peaches, about 20 pretzel sticks & 1 "kiss" from my hubby - not too much longer until I can have a real one!!
Calories: 1602

Workout: BodyPump - 1 hour, BodyCombat - 1 hour.  Cleaned the house like crazy - sweat was dripping.  Mopped floors, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed entire house, and wiped down walls/doors.  But, I'm not counting those calories.  We had someone come look at our house today - yeah!!!  I hope they rent it!!
Calories burned: 1213 (I think that seems a little high though)

Goals accomplished: Exercise, 4 different veggies, no eating after 7pm
Didn't accomplish: Only got 6 servings of fruits & veggies, 1500 calories

2 comments: