{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Jenn's Week

Overall, it's been a pretty good week.  I did pretty good with my goals...I've exercised every day so far....not sure what will actually happen tomorrow since I'll have five extra kiddos in the morning and then my hubby will be coming home from his first Varsity Scout campout in the afternoon.  I stopped eating before 7 p.m. each day.  I did have sweets one day but it was a two snack size candy bars  :)  We ate a lot more veggies as a family this week.  One of my favorite way to get lots of yummy veggies is kabobs on the grill....they were DELICIOUS!!!!
Yes, there are two kabobs that just have chicken that I have to split between everyone.  There was even 2 left overs that I got to eat this yummy goodness the next day for lunch, too! :)  Water...I've done good with until today...I have the worst headache tonight!  Not fun at all.  Have a great weekend, ladies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment