My inspiration started with The Biggest Loser. Then I mainly relied on my Husband, His determination and constancy for working out helped me start my own goals and drive.
Now I inspire myself...is that weird to say? I help myself by seeing progress and seeing my own strength.
And ALL of you ladies help inspire me to keep going every single day- especially when I just don't want to work out. So thanks for being my inspiration!
It's not weird at all to say you inspire yourself. I think you HAVE to be able to say that to stay healthy and motivated...because it really all comes down to one person who can make you do anything...and that's YOU! It's been so fun reconnecting with you Amber and I'm thankful that you and I have so many goals in common. I love being a part of your health journey and I appreciate having someone else who knows how I feel about wanting to be healthy:) Thanks for all you do.
I agree with Amber - I think The Biggest Loser was so inspiring! I also have a BodyCombat instructor who is amazing. When you are in her class it's like you are at a show and being entertained - you don't even know you are working out! She is so awesome. She shared that she lost 86 pounds after doing Combat and eating right. She is a big inspiration to me. Also, there are a couple people in our class who have really changed their lives. One lady has lost something like 146lbs and another guy has lost 100lbs. They look great - you can't even tell they used to have that much extra weight on them.
I also agree with Amber in that I think I inspire myself. I have lost 30lbs and I am so proud of myself. No one else did it - I didn't take any diet pills, I just did it by eating better! I did it! Amber - you are the one who works out on your own in your house - that's amazing! I could never do that. I need to go see my friends at the gym and have them encourage me, and when I'm not there I need them facebooking me asking where I was!
My body inspired me. I have some problems with scar tissue and if I don't exercise regularly I end up a bit crippled. (Can't stand up straight, scoliosis, chronic tendonitis on the left side of my body, chronic headaches, and chronic pelvic pain.) That is motivation right there.
I also have some health problems that involve my digestive system, so I have to eat a certain way for that. When I don't eat right or miss a day or two of exercising I feel it right away in various unpleasant ways. (Sheesh) But as long as I am consistent I am very healthy.
So, my inspiration is my body. Being able to live a healthy and active life. Thanks for the blog Amber, and for participating, ladies. It is always so much easier, and funner, to have support.
My inspiration started with The Biggest Loser. Then I mainly relied on my Husband, His determination and constancy for working out helped me start my own goals and drive.
ReplyDeleteNow I inspire myself...is that weird to say? I help myself by seeing progress and seeing my own strength.
And ALL of you ladies help inspire me to keep going every single day- especially when I just don't want to work out. So thanks for being my inspiration!
It's not weird at all to say you inspire yourself. I think you HAVE to be able to say that to stay healthy and motivated...because it really all comes down to one person who can make you do anything...and that's YOU!
ReplyDeleteIt's been so fun reconnecting with you Amber and I'm thankful that you and I have so many goals in common. I love being a part of your health journey and I appreciate having someone else who knows how I feel about wanting to be healthy:) Thanks for all you do.
I agree with Amber - I think The Biggest Loser was so inspiring! I also have a BodyCombat instructor who is amazing. When you are in her class it's like you are at a show and being entertained - you don't even know you are working out! She is so awesome. She shared that she lost 86 pounds after doing Combat and eating right. She is a big inspiration to me. Also, there are a couple people in our class who have really changed their lives. One lady has lost something like 146lbs and another guy has lost 100lbs. They look great - you can't even tell they used to have that much extra weight on them.
ReplyDeleteI also agree with Amber in that I think I inspire myself. I have lost 30lbs and I am so proud of myself. No one else did it - I didn't take any diet pills, I just did it by eating better! I did it! Amber - you are the one who works out on your own in your house - that's amazing! I could never do that. I need to go see my friends at the gym and have them encourage me, and when I'm not there I need them facebooking me asking where I was!
My body inspired me. I have some problems with scar tissue and if I don't exercise regularly I end up a bit crippled. (Can't stand up straight, scoliosis, chronic tendonitis on the left side of my body, chronic headaches, and chronic pelvic pain.) That is motivation right there.
ReplyDeleteI also have some health problems that involve my digestive system, so I have to eat a certain way for that. When I don't eat right or miss a day or two of exercising I feel it right away in various unpleasant ways. (Sheesh) But as long as I am consistent I am very healthy.
So, my inspiration is my body. Being able to live a healthy and active life. Thanks for the blog Amber, and for participating, ladies. It is always so much easier, and funner, to have support.