So this morning after getting our Kindergarten girl off to school I went for my 4 mile run. The whole time I was feeling guilty for all the yummy goodies I ate over the weekend. It was my little Anna's birthday today and we celebrated Saturday...Sunday...and today:)....Plus with conference I am always in the mood to bake yummy things. I didn't completely binge...but close enough. My body definitely did NOT want to run this morning and protested immensely!
MY main goal for this week is NO BINGING on the WEEKEND!!!! It's Easter though....(that's what my sugar cravings keep whispering to me...it's EASTER...it's okay..just eat that whole bag of butterfinger chocolate eggs...they only come around once a year. Oh and don't forget the snickers ones and the malted ones...okay and the cinnamon bunnies that are calling your name. UGH! Makes me sick just to think about it. -K- so I am putting this in writing because for some reason Easter candy starts talking to me personally starting around February and I need all the help I can get to resist. ALL THINGS in MODERATION!!!! :)
My other goals remain pretty much the same:
No eating after 7:00..and only drink water after that hour.
Drink more water
No pop
Run 4 miles two out of the five days I will be exercising and exercise atleast 30 minutes a day on the remaining three.
No sweets Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and I think I'd better add Friday too this week.
Seems how it is 11:00 now, maybe another goal I'd better put down for myself is get MORE sleep:) I am a night owl for sure and I really need to work on making myself go to bed earlier. My hubby and I have a hard time wanting to sacrafice that quiet alone time we have together in the evenings for something boring like sleeping:)lol
OH and I forgot to say that I did reach my goals of last week. ALL but my no binge over the weekend. I didn't exactly binge...but I did eat more yummy yum yums then i should have....and like I said I felt it on my run today. UGH! Oh and also, on Tuesday I ate after 7 (7:30 to be exact), we were out of town and didn't make it to the restaraunt until then. Hey but I chose to eat healthy while eating out so does that counter act my breaking my goal? Sure it does. Why? Because I said so:)lol
ReplyDeleteHeidi- I think you have great goals and it is even better that you are meeting your goals!! You are doing GREAT!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck at your goals this week!