{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Food Journal 4/2

I think I'm finally starting to feel like I'm not craving sugar as much.  I didn't miss it at all today.  Usually I think about eating something sweet and it's hard to not find something to eat. 

Goals for today - accomplished all!  No sugar, 3 hours of strenuous exercise, over 5 servings of fruits & veggies and I watched a conference talk.  It was a GREAT day!

Breakfast: my usual grapefruit, Ezekiel toast w/1TBS almond butter
Lunch: Green Smoothie, 1/2 homemade banana bar
Snack: almonds
Dinner: Sicilian Rice Ball Casserole, veggies
Total calories: about 1218

Exercise: 1 hour BodyPump, 1 hour BodyCombat and 1 hour mowing lawn.  When I put this into mynetdiary.com (what I use to track my food) it says I burned 967 calories.  I don't know if that's exactly right, but I'll take it.  I'm not trying to swap out my calories burned for food, it's just for fun to see how many I burn.

Good luck to everyone with their goals this week!  Keep it up!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a major productive day for you! Good Job Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do so great. I'm so happy for you! And 3 HOURS of exercise, is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete