{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 4/26

I felt like I ate a ton today!  I did go over my calories - I don't really want to go over 1500 and I was at 1573.  Oh well!  It was all good calories.  No sugar, I worked out, I got a ton of fruits & veggies (maybe even a little too much fruit)

Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, egg
Lunch: Asian Flavored Quinoa Salad & clementine
Snack: Green smoothie, my neighbor brought me some homemade granola (no sugar) and it was really good.  I probably had about 1/8 cup
Dinner: This FABULOUS, FANTASTIC meal!  Oh my goodness - it was worth all the calories.  I don't know the exact amount, but I'm guessing around 549.  It was so yummy!
Total calories around 1573
Work out: Spinning & core class - burned 607

What a great day!  Hope ya'll had a good one too!!  Tomorrow is FRIDAY!  Another week down...

2 comments:

  1. I hope to make both your lunch and your dinner recipes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made the avocado pasta for lunch too - I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete