{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Amber's Food Journal 4/26

Amber's Food Journal For Thursday April 26

Breakfast:
2 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( I know, I had a bad day yesterday & it fell into this morning!)

Lunch:
Amber's Tezz. Chicken Casserole

Dinner: 
Texas Roadhouse Chicken Fried Chicken ( I couldn't even eat half of it!)
Texas Roadhouse, 2 Rolls
 1 cup of Mashed Potatoes

Snacks:
1 Cupcake
6 gummy sharks

Water:
90 ounces :)

Approx. Calories: 1487 (myfitnesspal.com)

Workout:
Walking for 70 minutes at 3.0 pace
Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Work Out 4.

Approx. Calories Burned: 530 (myfitnesspal.com)

Even though my day started out not so good- I felt happy with what I accomplished and we celebrated my 7 year old's birthday so that is why we had tricky food today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment