{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Definition of Ideal Weight

I don't know if this is going to work...but this was an interesting 2 minute video I found on ideal weight.  I have a fancy scale that tells me all kinds of info - but I have been thinking about going to a nutritionist or something and getting my body checked for body fat, etc.  I'm not sure I want to - I'm scared!  But, this video kind of made me think twice.  I am loving all the food changes I made in our diets and I am very happy with how we eat and how I exercise.  I feel like I am at a point in my life where I could keep up with doing what I'm doing now.  Maybe that's all that matters.  I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. I agree it is different for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I think the biggest thing is having a "realistic" weight goal! :)

    ReplyDelete