A very good day :) I got over 8 servings of fresh fruit & veggies today!
Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel w/1 TBS almond butter, 1 egg
After workout snack: Protein Shake
Lunch: Morningstar Spicy Black bean burger with a TBS of fat-free salsa on top of a sandwich thin, side of raw sugar snap peas and a pear
Dinner: Pasta w/Italian Chicken Sausage and Escarole and Beans and a large side salad full of all kinds of raw veggies and a TBS of this homemade dressing which was really good!
Dessert: 1 chocolate cloud cookie
Calories: 1430 - I am so happy I got up to this!!
Workout: 1 hour bodypump & 1 hour bodycombat, burned about 752 calories
I try really hard to not eat many processed foods. I don't want to eat things out of a box, bag, or whatever. I really want to eat the healthiest/cleanest foods I can to make my body the most efficient, strong and healthy body that I can. I didn't have anything else to eat for lunch and I had those spicy black bean burgers in my freezer for emergencies just like this. They are good - I actually really like them.
Great Job Melissa! You did amazing today! :)
ReplyDelete