{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Amber Food Journal 4/23

Amber's Food Journal, Monday 4/23

Breakfast:
GV Light Strawberry Banana Yogurt, 6 oz

Lunch:
Cheese Sandwich
Fresh Pineapple, 1/2 cup

Dinner:
Homemade Baked Potato, Medium Sized
Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, 1/6 cup
Corn, 1/2 Cup

Snacks:
Motts Medleys - All Natural Fruit Snacks, 1 Pouch
Butter Lovers Popcorn 2.75 oz Bag (Popped)(4.5 cup poppeds ea.)
Stouffers - Animal Crackers, 16 crackers

Water:
64 ounces

Total Calories: 872 (Myfitnesspal.com)

**I am having a hard time consuming enough calories. Anyone have ideas to help me?

Workout:
Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Work Out 3.

Total Calories Burned: 286 (Myfitnesspal.com)

2 comments:

  1. I like to have fresh veggies around like broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots to munch on. Also I LOVE raw non salted almonds. All these things are so good for you...are filling...and help on the calories aspect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the raw non-salted almonds - I eat those quite often. Do you like whey protein? This kind is really good and it is good to drink after a hard workout. http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?ss=1&x=0&y=0&ntk=products&Ntt=lean%20dessert

    I've tried all their flavors and they are all good. I think my favorite might be the chocolate coconut candy one. Do you like peanut butter/almond butters? Eat the raw ones or add a scoop to a smoothie of almond milk, banana and almond/peanut butter - YUM!

    ReplyDelete