Breakfast- 1 serving Frosted mini wheats, 1 cup 1%milk, 1 small bananna
Water
Lunch- (Lunch was on the run today because I ended up having to babysit for a friend.)
I snagged an orange, Special K Protein Meal bar, and a string cheese.
Water
Dinner- I must still be in mexican food mood because I made Chicken Enchiladas tonight.
1 serving Chicken Enchilada w/1/4 cup rice, 2 cups Green Salad topped with tomatoes, cucumbers, and 2 tbs Light Honey Mustard Dressing. 8 lrg purple grapes. 1 cup 1% Milk
Water
Dessert- 1/2 cup Rice Pudding
Water
Snack- 1/2 cup Steamed Veggies(broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) sprinkled with a little veggie all seasoning.
2 Slices of Apple and 10 grapes
5 clusters of True North Nut crunch
1 very delicious and very worth it Homemade Peanut Butter M&M cookie! YUM! ;)
2 pieces of sugar free gum
Exercise-45 minutes aerobics/calisthenics, mowed lawn for 30 minutes until hubby came home and took over, jumped on the trampoline with my kids for 30 minutes...(OH and an hour of jumping with the kids when I was babysitting earlier in the day.) Phew...if I would have known I wouldn't have worked so hard to get my workout in this morning:) I felt like I ate a TON today and I still didn't get enough calories to maintain my weight rather then loose...I'm stuffed though and give up:)
Water: 80 oz. ( It was so warm here today:)
(The following is according to Myfitnesspal.com)
Calories : 1724
Burned: 553
Do you like MFP?
ReplyDeleteYES! Thank you! I hate having to keep track of every tiny little morsel but it is really interesting to see. I LOVE that it tells me how many calories I neeeeed to be eating. Like you said you were having a hard time getting enough good calories...I struggle with the same thing. I get busy and forget to eat enough a lot of days...which is as terrible for our body as eating too much. (Except around certain times of the month...then i'm always hungry it seems:)lol
ReplyDeleteA lot of people might look down on you or be like, "Ohhh I feel so sorry for you that you are TRYING to gain weight." But what they don't understand is that it can be as HARD to gain the RIGHT weight as it is to loose the RIGHT weight. Sure it would be easy to eat a million twinkies and gain weight but that's NOT the kind of weight I want:)lol I am exactly where I want to be right now...but I enjoy running...therefore it burns a TON of calories...so I struggle with eating enough HEALTHY calories too. I think myfitnesspal will DEFINITELY help me with that. It shows me that even though I feel like I'm eating a lot...I still need more good food to keep my body a lean, mean, fighting, machine;)lol Soooo that being said...thanks again...it's my new goal to try and keep using it for atleast a month and see if it helps me get the results i want...which is just being more toned...but NOT loosing any more weight. Thanks for all you do on the blog. LUVS!
I'm so glad that you like MFP Heidi! :) You are exactly right- eating the right way and the right foods is what is hard.
DeleteGood Luck!
Thanks you too;)lol
Delete