{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kami's Food Journal 4/23

Breakfast - 1 cup Post Raisin Bran, 1 Cup silk original soy milk
Snack - 1 jellybean (from the little girl I babysit on Mondays)
Lunch - 1/2 cup rice, 2/3 cup shredded BBQ chicken, 1/4 cup BBQ pork, 1/2 cup macaroni salad
Snack - 1 piece better than sex cake
Dinner - homemade chicken taquitos (same as last week)
Snack - 1 piece better than sex cake

Water: 52 ounces

Exercise: 1 mile walk

 - I have officially worked off that extra inch and am back to my normal size!  Woohoo!  Now I just have to keep it off.  :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being where you want to be Kami!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!! How often do you measure yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't measure myself. I did originally because I noticed my pants were tighter - eesh. While I was working on loosing it I measured every other week. I'll probably do it once a month for a little while now and then avoid it like the plague after a few months! Haha!

    ReplyDelete