{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 4/20

It feels weird to do this on a Friday!  I never count my calories on Friday or Saturday - but I did write down what I ate...so I can check that off my goal list for the week!

Breakfast: Grapefruit, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter
After workout snack: 1cup fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar free peaches & a protein shake
Lunch: 5 pieces sushi
Dinner: I had a NAVY wives' meeting so I ate the food there.  I had a skewer of roasted veggies, a skewer of chicken that had about 5 small pieces of chicken on it, a small serving of a green salad and some fruit - oh and 5 pretzels.
3 small dove chocolate peanut butter eggs & a Lindt mini chocolate egg...  not too terribly bad for a Friday! 
Annnnndddd, I think I might go have 1/2 cup of low fat ice cream :)
Worked out for 2 hours - bodypump & bodycombat

Happy Weekend!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OOooo the veggie and chicken skewers sound so yummy. Makes me want to pull out the grill:) .....and I'm thinking I'm wishing I could share that ice cream with you right now too!!:)I'm still going no sweets until Monday;( So sad:)
    Good job on your day!!!

    ReplyDelete