{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Heidi's food Journal 4/20

Breakfast- 1 cup cheereos 1cup 1%milk
Lunch- Lemon chicken breast on 45 calorie wheat bread topped with dill pickle and 1 tbsp Light Honey Mustard. 12 Special K Mulit-grain crackers
Dinner- 1 1/2 cups chicken and dumpling soup
Snacks-5 clusters of True North Nut Clusters, Stalk of celery with 1/2 tbs of peanut butter, 1 larger orange, Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Granola bar

Calories-1227
Burned-260

Not enough calories for me today. It was another long day of painting painting my mom's new kitchen. ...and when I get busy like that I forget to eat;((which looks fabulous btw. I did take a break to do 45 minutes of aerobics...feed kiddos lunch and do a batch of laundry...then I headed back to her place and with the help of my hubby finished it last night or should I say this morning around 1:00....sooooo once again I didn't make my goal of making it to bed by 10:30. I'll try tonight:)...Other then that...all other goals are still good to go.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those True North Nut Clusters! I can't keep them in my house though - I'll eat the whole bag...

    ReplyDelete