{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jenn's Food Journal

I never got time yesterday to post.  It was a crazy busy FULL day and my hubby is gone for the week so it just adds to all the craziness. :)  But it's pretty much the same as today except I made pizza last night for dinner.

Breakfast:  Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin (hmmm, does this count as sugar???), 1 TBL marg., Banana

Lunch:  Wheat Thins, Cheddar Cheese, Celery (yesterday was carrots)

Dinner:  Shrimp, Tator Tots (yeah, don't ask), Celery, Apple

Snack:  Kashi Trail Mix Granola Bar

Water:  I broke my water bottle yesterday on the way out the door and I haven't checked to see how much the water bottle I grabbed out of the cabinet holds.

Exercise:  Walked for 30 minutes

Calories...1283

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your water bottle. Bummer deal!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! I don't think the muffin counts as sugar...I think more like the candy, cookies, chocolate, etc. is what I think of when I think of no sugar.

    I HATE when I break my water bottles!

    ReplyDelete