{Purpose of Blog!}
MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.
Monday, April 16, 2012
Heidi's food journal for Monday 4/16
Breakfast
1/2 cup Kashi Crunch cereal mixed with 1/2 cup Bran flakes
1 1/2 cups 1% Milk
water
Snack
Small hand full of Non-Salted Almonds(maybe 10)
2 small slices of swiss cheese
water
Lunch
2 slices of Light beef balogne on whole wheat bread...with (I know it sounds gross) ketchup and mustard:) Tastes like a hotdog but it's healthier;)lol Gives the kids a change without having to go too unhealthy
3 small slices of swiss cheese and about 5 or 6 almonds
1 dill pickle
celery with 2 tbsp peanut butter and about 10 raisins
water
After work-out snack :)
Kashi TLC Granola Bar (120 calories 4g fiber 5g protein)
Hand full of almonds(approx. 30 or so)
Kellogs Special K2O Protein Water Mix (30 calories 0g sugar(BUT NO ASPERTAME!) 5g protein 5g fiber)(This is my favorite after work-out drink. I love the pink lemonade flavor! You just mix one packet with 2 cups cold water. YuM!)
Snack
Munched on 1 1/2 cups raw veggies plain(broccoli, cauliflower, and carrotts) while I cooked dinner.
water
Dinner
Homemade Southwestern Chicken Soup (about 1 1/2 cups served with shredded cheddar cheese and 6 to 8 tortilla chips. YUM!
water
OH and i did take two bites of my babies oatmeal;)lol
I also had 3 pieces of sugarfree gum. They add 5 calories a piece.
Missed my fruit today:( MUST go to grocery store tomorrow..I'm completely OUT!!...only disadvantage to living 20 minutes from the store.:)
Exercise
45 minutes combined Cardio and Toning today.
There you have it...food journal day one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds great Heidi! I love seeing what other people eat, too. It helps to have new ideas... for a healthier choice.
ReplyDeleteYou did AWESOME today! Keep up the good work!