This week I will again be doing "knee friendly" work-outs.:( SO FrUsTrAtinG!!! I will still get in 5 workouts of 30 minutes or more though.
No eating after 7:00
Drink more water
No pop
GO TO BED by 10:30 ALLL week! (My biggest challenge)
No sweets for a week! (I'm punishing myself...I was TERRIBLE this weekend...and let my self eat and eat and eat sweets. Yuck. Makes me sick to think about it now.) NO SWEETS until next MONDAY!!!
Attempt to keep a food journal on here just for the week.(I love to write in my journal and have done since I was in 5th grade....but... I really hate food journals...I'll do it for a week though.;)lol
Have a great week everyone
You'll do great Heidi!
ReplyDeleteAbout the water- I finally got myself a 32 oz. bottle that I can fill so I can finally REALLY track my water intake. You might want to try something like that. :)