Last week I am sad to report that I didn't do as well as I had hoped.
I didn't keep track of my water and I know that I didn't get enough. :(
I DID do the canyon walk EVERY day!! :)
I sadly only got one work out in of JM. :I
I failed at eating breakfast every day. :(
I DID pass on no sweets on Tuesday. Thursday we had RS and I told myself that if they had a sweet treat I could eat it. That was the only sweet that I ate on Thursday. :O
I failed at no soda. :(
*How did YOU do on last week goals?
{Amber's Goals 8/12-8/18}
1. No Soda. This one is just a yo-yo for me. I do really good, then I cave... :(
2. Canyon Walk, 3.5 miles, Monday-Friday.
3. Work out 4 times this week, something Jillian Michaels.
4. Eat Breakfast.
5. Track food/exercise on MFP.
6. Go to bed by 10 PM.

No comments:
Post a Comment