I haven't posted goals for a while but I have been doing well. The only thing I've slacked on is water, I've been about 4-8 oz short of what I normally get for the last 2 1/2 weeks. I am starting a dance class today - woohoo! My schedule is going to change up a lot though so I definitely need to make some goals.
-Exercise Mon-Fri - I have planned so far this week: 5 mile walk and 1 hour dance class M and W, Zumba on T, jogging at the gym on TH and 5 mile walk on F. Boy am I gonna be tired!
-At least 50 oz of water a day.
-No sweets T or Th.
So far so good. I did a 5 mile walk this morning in about 1.5 hours and drank 16 oz while on that walk. We've been doing Bountiful Baskets and that has made it easier to always have fresh fruits and veggies in the house, so we've been doing good about getting more veggies in our diet.
Good luck to everyone else this week!
Those goals sound awesome Kami! Good Luck!
ReplyDelete