{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Anyone out there?

Does anyone even check this blog anymore?

I am jumping back into the healthy life style again! Counting calories, working out and making healthy food choices! I am so excited about getting back into my normal routine. Life is settling down for me since we got moved and put the house together. We are meeting lots of new and fun people here. Life is good where I am at.

How are you? I would LOVE to hear about your goals and what you are accomplishing!


2 comments:

  1. Still here. Glad your move went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always here. Leon has is still working on losing weight and drags me along with him on his evening workouts. It hasn't been so bad since my morning running partner has been out of town, but now that she's back it will be like having TWO partners, each with their own exercise agenda. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with them both. Shwew.

    ReplyDelete