I know I'm not a very good poster! I post on my own blog about once a month and it seems thats how often i get here too!
Anyway- these last 2 weeks have been great. I haven't lost any weight but I have done decent at eating well and I have worked out 5 times/wk. I've been going to the gym in the mornings with a friend and run 3 times and run about 10 minutes and then do abs and weights 2ce. I've been training for a 5k on July 4 and I"m pretty excited about it. My last 5k I did it in 33 something and I'm hoping to be in the 31's.. Even if it's 31 min and 59 sec! It's really a stretch because I"m not really doing that in my training- my best time has been in the 32's but I'm hoping the adrenaline will kick in! Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted! I hope to keep up my working out even after this 5k!
My hubby and I would both like to jump start some weight loss!! So we're going to go vegetarian for the next few weeks.. Then we'll reevaluate. I'm not sure about my hubby but I have no desire to be vegetarian forever but I think this will help us eat meat more in moderation since before now we generally had it everyday- sometimes twice depending on what we had for lunch. Even after this challenge I'd like to keep our meat intake to 2-3 times a week (including lunches)..
Those are my 2 goals! Good luck with yours!
DeAnna
Good luck on your running! I think taking meat out a few times a week is a great idea - good luck!
ReplyDelete