{Purpose of Blog!}
MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.
Monday, July 2, 2012
FUn RuN TiME !!
So I know I haven't posted forever....just wanted to give a little update. I've still been training for a half marathon and I have my first run coming up this week on the 4th:) Yea!!! So excited! It's only 8.6 miles so it will be great practice for a half(which is just over 13:)...GOOD news is my knee is actually doing REALLY well....and I'm sooooo relieved that it is! Bad news is I got an annoying infection in my toe last week, which has caused me quite a bit of pain the last couple of days...and definitely has affected my running.(TMI right?;)lol...I've been so discouraged about it because I worry that it will affect my ability and time and I've worked so hard to do well...all well...nothing I can do about it....just bad timing is all...hopefully I won't be hobbling across the finish line:)lol Hope you are all having a wonderful, healthy, summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to hear how you did!!
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Melissa..it was AWESOME!! I LOVED it! The foot did affect my time...(88 minutes)...but I was actually excited by how great I felt at the end..felt like I could just keep going!! What a rush! Thanks for you support!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Heidi!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amber:0)
ReplyDelete