{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, June 25, 2012

An update and some goals

Hello!
What a crazy last 3 weeks I've had!  My husband has been home 3 weeks today, we sent our kids on a plane to Colorado by themselves (their grandparents met them at the gate) and we went to Europe and just got back.  And, we have movers/packers coming to our house on July 11!  I'm happy to report I didn't gain an ounce while on vacation and I did indulge in some mouthwatering meals and treats!  The little bakery outside our resort was amazing and we ate these wonderful pastries there almost every morning :)  I also discovered Indian food there - weird that I ate it for the first time in Germany, but it was delicious!! 
Also - pizza in Italy :)  Yum!  There is nothing like it...   We did hike, bike, and walk what felt like a million miles the week we were there, so I am sure that helped.  My legs were sore!

So, my goals for the week in maintaining mode:
No sugar Tuesday/Thursday
64oz water every day
work out every day
1500 healthy calories a day

I guess that's it! 
Hope everyone is having a great summer!  We are currently being pounded here by the 2nd tropical storm of the season - hope Debby goes away soon, I want to go to the pool!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Melissa!!! Congrats on NOT gaining while on vacation!!! What a great accomplishment!!! IT can be SOOO hard! I'm so glad that you let yourself indulge in some yummy things as well! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a great time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete