{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Kami's Goals 6/11-15

We have been chosen by a birth mom!  We're expecting in November!

Last week was a bust.  I was really sick for most of the week, ate too much bad stuff and not enough good stuff, didn't drink enough water, and barely exercised. 

This week I am living in a hotel.  We're at another work conference for my husband.  I was so excited to run on the hotels elliptical until I realized this morning that I forgot my shoes.  So it's looking like Pilates and yoga all week for me.  Yoga isn't my favorite, but it will do in a pinch.  On the bright side my husband just got me a massage at the spa!

Goals:
No sugar Tues or Thurs
Make healthy choices at the restaurants we eat at.
Drink 64 oz of water a day
Exercise Mon-Fri

Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! November isn't really that far away. I am SO happy for you! Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO exciting Kami!!! Congrats!!! What a perfect early Christmas present for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful!!! So very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you!! You will be a great mom :)

    Where are you vacationing at?

    ReplyDelete