My main goal this week is to not eat out. We have been a lot lately since my son is playing baseball so we've been making 2-3 trips to Ogden every week after work for games. More convenient than cooking dinner at 9:00, but I've been feeling yucky from it. I know I will have some junk this week since we are going to Warped Tour in SLC on Saturday, but trying to make that all for the week.
My other big goal is to get through 2 back to back days of cleansing. I am almost through the first one, and really hoping my blood sugar stays level enough that I can keep going tomorrow. I feel like my body really needs it!
I'm still trying to fit in at least 2 workout days. Tonight will be the only night we are home this week, so hoping I can squeeze something in quick after work and then 1 more on the weekend.
Hope the rest of you are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment