{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Updates

I haven't posted since Wednesday which is kinda quiet for me!  Thursday I had a great food day - stayed in my calories, had a great workout, etc.  DeAnna - my anniversary was Thursday 5/10 too!  It was our 15 year wedding anniversary!  My neighbor had tickets to a country concert Thursday night and her husband wasn't feeling up to going, so she took me!  We saw Thompson Square, Darius Rucker, and Lady Antebellum.  It was AWESOME!  We didn't get home until midnight and I was exhausted.  It was a great anniversary - obviously it would have been better if I could have had my husband with me though!

Then Friday I was gone all day on a field trip with my son - and running around in the evening to dance class, trying to find things for TJ's homecoming, etc.  And, I mowed the lawn.  I did pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza and I ate 2 slices of it for dinner - my one bad dinner for the week.

I didn't get to workout 6x this week like I'd hoped.  I had a sick child Wednesday and then the field trip yesterday.  I'm getting ready to go to BodyCombat in about an hour.  So - 4x this week for me.  I wish I had motivation like Amber to work out on my own!  But, I'm a total gym rat :)


4 comments:

  1. Happy late anvs! I'm so jealous about the concert! Sounds like a BLAST!!!
    You are so lucky to live by a gym. I've never been to one. LIterAllY! (Unless you count when I played sports in High School and we lifted weights in the School Gym:)lol I LOVE where I live though and wouldn't be able to handle living anywhere big...tried it when I was in college...and couldn't WAIT to get out:) ...I just wish I could still live in the country but have a gym down the street...is that too much to ask?;)lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe you've never been to a gym...that seems so crazy to me! I admire you people that work out totally on your own - I need that socializing I guess!

      Delete
    2. I would LOVE the socializing...it's just not an option unfortunately...SOoo glad you get to though. Especially with your hubby having to be gone so much....that would be so very hard. I can NOT imagine how starved i would be for adult conversation if mine was gone like that. I feel I never talk to adults as it is:)I think people like you are amazing and sacrafice so much!
      If I wanted to join a gym I would have to drive an hour both ways:)WoUseRs..I sure think it would be so fun though! My only problem would be I think because I am SO use to working out on my own that I would be super self-conscious:) One thing about being just here, is that the only ones that see me looking like an idiot while attempting to exercise are my kids and sometimes husband:)lol

      Delete