Well - I went to our commissary (military grocery store) and they didn't have them! I bought the Special K chocolate pretzel bars instead - they're yummy :) I'll have to look for the pumpkin ones elsewhere!
I'm bummed you couldn't find them:( They really are so yummy!..They just have them at our little grocery store here next to all other granola bars inclucing those delicious pretzel chocolate bars. I LOOOOOVE those! They are by far my fav of the Special K 90 calorie bars! In fact I have some in my cupboard as we speak:) Kashi and Special K are by far my fav. brands for healthy alternative foods:)
Yum! I LOVE pumpkin - I'm definitely going to give these a try!
ReplyDeleteWell - I went to our commissary (military grocery store) and they didn't have them! I bought the Special K chocolate pretzel bars instead - they're yummy :) I'll have to look for the pumpkin ones elsewhere!
ReplyDeleteI'm bummed you couldn't find them:( They really are so yummy!..They just have them at our little grocery store here next to all other granola bars inclucing those delicious pretzel chocolate bars. I LOOOOOVE those! They are by far my fav of the Special K 90 calorie bars! In fact I have some in my cupboard as we speak:) Kashi and Special K are by far my fav. brands for healthy alternative foods:)
ReplyDelete