{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 5/9

No workout today :(  Sick little girl - but she is doing better and even ate a little dinner.  So, she's off to school tomorrow and I'm not gonna miss my spin class - yippee!
Breakfast: Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, grapefruit
Lunch: Baked Broccoli Mac&Cheese, small salad
Dinner: Chicken Taco Chili, 5 tortilla chips, 1/8c low-fat cheese, 1TBS light sour cream
Snacks: Homemade Granola Bar (YUM!  They were delicious and my son loved them - I'm sure when Brena is eating again she'll love them too), Homemade Granola w/almond milk...I was a little snack-y today being home all day!  Exercise is a real appetite suppressant! 
Calories: 1477
Oh, and when the kids wanted ice cream tonight I stuck one pretzel stick into the ice cream and ate it :)  I think I'm going to go drink a cup of herbal tea and go to bed now!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Brena gets better! Poor little lady!

    I would love your homemade granola recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like she's on the mend..sure hope she feels all better tomorrow!! Oh and I would love the granola recipe too:)

    ReplyDelete