{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 5/3

Breakfast: Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, grapefruit
After workout snack: PB2 protein shake
Lunch: Sandwich Thin, 2oz turkey breast, spinach, laughing cow
Dinner: Spicy Sausage & Sweet Potato Soup, small side salad
other snack: 7 mini rice cakes caramel corn flavor, pear
Calories: 1293
Workout: 45mins of spinning, 30 minute core class, 45 minute walk with kids while they rode bikes burned: 780 calories


Goals accomplished: 3 different veggies, 7 servings fruits & veggies, worked out, bed before 10:30 last night, no eating after 7pm, no sugar

Goals NOT accomplished: didn't get to 1400 calories - I was close!  I'm pretty sure I won't have this problem over the weekend with all our Cinco de Mayo activities we are invited to!  I'm going to try very hard to be conscious of what I'm eating!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck:) I know you'll make good choices:)...and if you need to slip in some yummies here and there...remember you work hard and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete