{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Favorite Food Friday!

My share today is my all time favorite almond butter.  I buy Maranatha Creamy All-Natural Almond Butter.  I get it from Costco and it's about $5.69 a jar.  I LOVE the stuff!!!  Absolutely great taste. 100% Natural, no other additives, just dry roasted almonds!  How cool is that??

Great source of protein (7g per serving), healthy fats (10g of monounsaturated and 4g of polyunsaturated), 4g of fiber, only 2g of sugar, 0mg of sodium, 180 cal per 2 tablespoons. I like it more than peanut butter, great with celery, great with flat bread and high fiber crackers, great on whole wheat toast, perfect on top of slice of an apple. 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm sounds so yummy! I've never tried Almond butter....definitely going to!! Our store here doesn't have it:( Next trip to the big city I guess;)lol

    ReplyDelete