{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 5/24

Not sure why I haven't posted lately...not too much going on - just being lazy I guess!  I had a spot removed from my shoulder today and got 4 stitches and the dr. told me I can't work out for 2 DAYS - WHAT???!!!  Not too happy about that!  It's not anything to do with skin cancer (at least that's what they said when I asked if this was because I don't use sunscreen).  It's like a cyst or a calcium deposit or something.

Anyways - another tragedy - I ran out of grapefruit!  I had to eat a banana instead and I really missed my grapefruit today!!

Breakfast: Banana, Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter
Lunch: Spaghetti Squash leftovers - OH MY!!!!!  THIS WAS WONDERFUL!!  You must try it :)  We had it for dinner last night and it warmed up great for lunch today.
Dinner: Leftover Veggie Enchilada Lasagna, salad
Snacks: PB2 Protein shake, 3/4cup homemade granola w/.5cup unsweetened almond milk

Calories: 1531 (pretty sure the granola calories are wrong - but I was too lazy to input the recipe into mfp and figure out the real calories, so I used something else that came up)

Workout: 45 mins Spinning, 30 mins core class burned: 638

1 comment:

  1. Did your kids like the Spaghetti squash?...I'm ALWAYS on the look out for healthy recipes my kids WILL eat;)...
    Glad the spot wasn't anything serious...bummer though....stitches even...ugh!! So sorry!
    Excited for you to get your hubby home SOON:) YEA!!! I bet your kids are stoked:)

    ReplyDelete