{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Melissa's Food Journal 5/2

It's May 2!!!  WHOHOO!!  I'm going to try not to get so excited about every day in May...

Breakfast: Ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter, grapefruit
Lunch: Asian Flavored Quinoa Salad
After workout snack: PB2 shake w/chocolate whey protein, 1/2 cup almond milk and half a banana
Dinner: Spicy Sweet Potato & Smoked Turkey Sausage soup
Snack: 15 pretzel sticks, 10 raw/unsalted almonds, 1/2 cup low fat ice cream - I actually didn't even want to eat the ice cream - how weird is that??  But, I did anyway & 1 "kiss" from hubby.

Calories: 1204 :(  All I can think about is my body eating my muscles I've tried so hard to get!
Workout: 1 hour body pump, 30 mins core class burned: 779 calories

Goals accomplished: worked out, went to bed before 10:30 last night, had 3 different veggies, no eating after 7pm
Goals NOT accomplished: Had only 5 servings of fruits & veggies, didn't get to 1400 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment