{Purpose of Blog!}
MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Kami's Exercise Photo
Here I am doing step aerobics with 5 lb weights. It's definitely not the most flattering picture of me but that's okay. It's my favorite thing to do in step.
I took this picture myself because my husband's thing went longer than we expected and I wanted to get on with my day. I had to prop up the camera with some erasers and a flash drive and then it took 8 times to actually get it. One time I actually took a picture of me falling off of the step! LOL! That was quite the picture!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness Kami! That is quite the photo. It is AWESOME! yOU LOOK GREAT AND LOVE IT! I also LOVE your new side profile picture. You look great in that color!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome - and even cooler that you took it yourself!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! You look so flexible! Keep up the hard work!
ReplyDelete