{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Heidi's Food Journal 5/17

Breakfast-1 cup Special K Blueberry cereal with sliced strawberries and 1% milk
Lunch- Grilled Chicken sandwhich on Granny's high fiber bread, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, and flavored with 1 tbs Light Honey Mustard Dressing. 12 Special K Muli-grain crackers.
After workout snack- TLC Pumpkin Pecan Granola Bar
Dinner-Homemade Manicotti (1 serving), 2 cups Lettuce/Spinach topped with 1/8 cup peas, and 1 tbs Paul Newman's Light honey Mustard Dressing. 2 pieces Homeade Cornbread with 1 tsp honey. (I snuck a little butter on the last half of the last piece;)
Snacks- 12 Special K Multi-grain crackers, 1 bite of my 18 mos old Special K Blueberry 90 calorie granola bar, 1 stalk of celery with 1 tbs peanut butter, 3 pieces of Extra sugarfree gum, 1 serving True North Nut Clusters. (5 clusters)
Water-72oz.

Exercise-Went on a nice 2 mile run and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. I had also promised the kids a ride so I did a 40 minute Bike Ride pulling the kiddie cart(with two of my girl's) OH boy talk about being forced into a hard workout....my bike gear got stuck in gear 4!!!...I had to pull them home (about 5 miles)in GEAR 4!!! OUCH! On the BIGGEST hill on our ride my 4 year old said, "Mom maybe you should stop and take a break..you sound really tired;)"lol...and I WAS....I kept going of course and she said, "Mom why are you breathing like that?";) I started laughing so hard I almost didn't make it to the top:)...luckily I survived and we all made it home safe and sound! My legs were jelly by the time we hit our driveway though.:)
Burned- 589 calories (I'm thinking the bike ride must have added quite a bit more though with pulling that much weight...I just don't know how much.)
Calories- 1883 calories (Not enough today..the heat makes me not as hungry....time to pull out the juice and smoothie recipes.:) YUmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment