Nuts are a natural product. They are a product of trees or plants, and by the time they have reached the grocery shelf, they've had little processing except roasting and salting. (and or a little chocolate drizzled on top of course:)lol
Almost all nuts are very good for your health. Three in particular stand out, and they are almonds, cashews, and Brazil nuts.
These clusters are a GREAT alternative to generic candy bars when you get those salty n' sweet cravings. Just remember when you see the amount of "fats" that those grams are almost ALL good fats:) that our body needs! These clusters are also a great source of protein and fiber as well.;) YUmmmm...LOVE THEM...in fact I'm going to go eat some right now!!!
I copied the following Nutritional Info from their website:
DeMet's Candy Company takes great pride in making TRUENORTH nut clusters a guilt-free snack, with no cholesterol, no artificial colors, no preservatives and no trans fats!
Nutritional Information for TRUENORTH®
TRUENORTH - Almond Pecan Crunch
Ingredients: Almonds, Brown Rice Syrup, Pecans, Cashews, Organic Sugar, Sea Salt, and Sunflower Oil. |
TRUENORTH - Chocolate Nut Crunch
Ingredients: Almonds, Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Nonfat Dry Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier], Vanilla, Salt), Brown Rice Syrup, Pecans, Cashews, Organic Sugar, Sea Salt, and Sunflower Oil. |
I seriously LOVE these things - but I CANNOT keep them in my house - they are the one thing I know I can't stay out of and will eat the whole bag. I have no self control when it comes to these! It's funny because I think I have like 5 bags of Easter candy in my freezer and I have no desire to even get into it most the time, but these - I can't stop!!
ReplyDeleteI know they are super addicting:)..I look forward to my 5 clusters almost every day:) I love to eat one after a meal....lets me have that little bit of sweet after dinner that I so love to have...but without the way bad for you ingredients :)lol
Delete