{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Amber's Day!

Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Work Out 7!!
Week 7. 258 Calories Burned

Breakfast: GV Blueberry Light Lowfat Yogurt

Lunch: Arctic Circle Country Chicken Sandwich & small fries

Dinner: 2 Hard Shell Tacos + Corn

Snacks: Homekist Iced Oatmeal Cookies, too many!

Water: Over 64 ounces.

Total Calories: 2106 Calories

*Not the best day. I made dinner tonight. I had no soda. I didn't make a good choice for lunch, and I am seriously addicted to Fast Fat Food..I hate it. :( It makes me sad!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry :(

    I remember reading one time about people who are addicted to fast food - they were told to put their wallets in their trunk so they couldn't just go through a drive thru - they would actually have to get out of their car and get into the back/trunk to get their money out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you didn't have soda with your fast food...there's one victory for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep working on it. You'll get there. I love Melissa's idea about putting your wallet in your trunk! Remember too that you did do some really good things - you had breakfast, you didn't have soda, you exercised, you made dinner, and you drank a lot of water! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Kami for your uplifting comment! You're great! I usually decide to get fast food, when I am hungry and I haven't prepared something for lunch.

    ReplyDelete