{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Goals

This weekend was a lot better than last weekend.  I do think that I had the same amount of sugar as last week though.  Only instead of eating it all in a day and a half I spread it out over Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.  But at least I didn't have a huge binge.

I am so grateful for conference - it was just the spiritual boost my emotions needed.

I am going out of town to visit family soon so my goals for this week are simply:

Exercise Mon-Thurs and don't gorge on Easter candy while on vacation. :)

Oh! And I'll still be doing no sweets on Tuesday or Thursday.

I measured myself today and I am down another 1/4 inch so I only have 1/4 inch to go!  Woohoo!  (Maybe that binge diet is working for me after all.  I'm skeptical though.)

Hope you all have a good week.


1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about Conference Kami! It always makes me wish we had it once a month instead of only twice a year! Good luck on your weekly goals! Easter candy is killer but I know you can do it:)

    ReplyDelete