Work out 5x this week. I've been consistently getting 6 workouts/week in the last few weeks. But, I know I have to be at some kids' school functions this week - and I might miss a day. So, I'm just going to say 5x this week.
5 servings of fruits & veggies daily. I usually am able to accomplish this.
NO sugar Monday-Thursday. I went without sugar Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday of last week. I'd really like to get to the point where I don't eat sugar. Maybe someday.
Get my house listed and up for rent by Saturday!! This is a big deal because I've been procrastinating this like crazy. We are moving in July and we have to have our house rented out by August 1. You can't get your house rented out unless you get it listed! I finally accomplished all the major cleaning and picture taking - so that is good. Now just to fill out all the info about the house and list it.
Get the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference watched. We had a NAVY function we had to be at during that time, so I missed that session. I have watched the first 20 minutes, but need to get the rest of it watched.
Sounds like great goals for the week! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you going? Why are you having to rent out your house?
ReplyDelete