Pre-Breakfast - 1/2 serving Cheerios & 1/4 cup milk (Is it just me, or can anyone else manage to exercise on an empty stomach? I have to have something small before I run, or all I think about it my growling tummy. I think it's a mental thing, but hey - works for me.)
Breakfast - Kellogg's Nutri-Grain bar - (Rushed out the door and that's all I could "grab".)
Morning Snack - Small (I mean teeny-tiny) green salad with a squirt of Ranch dressing.
Lunch - Stir-Fry (1 cup white rice, 1/2 cup chicken/broccoli/water chestnuts)
Afternoon Snack(s) - 1/2 cup light ice cream, piece of whole wheat toast, Ritz crackers and cheese, 1/4 dry granola (Yes, the afternoons are my downfall. I just can't seem to get the snacking under control in the afternoon.)
Dinner - Tuna Casserole, Green Salad
Evening Snack - 1 cup Fruit Loops with skim milk (I know, I know - I really didn't need this. I could have lived without it, but hey, what can I say?)
Exercise: 4 mile Run (38 minutes) and 25 minute moderate walking.
Calories: 1624 (according to My Fitness Pal)
Water: 3 Glasses - not nearly enough, I know - working on this one.
Not the best day I've had, but far from the worst. I did recognize that I made some different food choices when I knew I would have to report it. But, I really have no excuse for those Fruit Loops. Bleh.
Breakfast - Kellogg's Nutri-Grain bar - (Rushed out the door and that's all I could "grab".)
Morning Snack - Small (I mean teeny-tiny) green salad with a squirt of Ranch dressing.
Lunch - Stir-Fry (1 cup white rice, 1/2 cup chicken/broccoli/water chestnuts)
Afternoon Snack(s) - 1/2 cup light ice cream, piece of whole wheat toast, Ritz crackers and cheese, 1/4 dry granola (Yes, the afternoons are my downfall. I just can't seem to get the snacking under control in the afternoon.)
Dinner - Tuna Casserole, Green Salad
Evening Snack - 1 cup Fruit Loops with skim milk (I know, I know - I really didn't need this. I could have lived without it, but hey, what can I say?)
Exercise: 4 mile Run (38 minutes) and 25 minute moderate walking.
Calories: 1624 (according to My Fitness Pal)
Water: 3 Glasses - not nearly enough, I know - working on this one.
Not the best day I've had, but far from the worst. I did recognize that I made some different food choices when I knew I would have to report it. But, I really have no excuse for those Fruit Loops. Bleh.
Nice run! And, nope I cannot exercise on an empty stomach What kind of ice cream? My fav low fat is the Dryer's 1/2 fat mint cookie - oh how I love that stuff!
ReplyDeleteI usually go for my morning run before I eat just because It makes me want to throw up if I have eaten:)...If I am absolutely starving I grab a piece of fruit with maybe a little peanut butter before I go...but usually I wait. If I exercise in the afternoon or early evening...I always wait and eat after. Isn't it interesting how are bodies are all so different?
ReplyDeleteOhhhh and I just want to say Mmmmm to the ice cream;)lol I also love the Dryer's low fat. Love the mint...love cookie dough...love rocky road...-k- pretty much love it all. Too bad today is no sweets day:( Very sad:( lol
DeleteWe can tomorrow Heidi!!! I can't wait to eat me some of that - tomorrow!
Delete