We went out of town very quickly on Friday and came back Saturday late so I feel like I've been catching up ever since. I've been tracking my food on MFP but I haven't had time to type it here as well. Monday & Tuesday went well....except for a lot of candy Monday night while we were at the church for FHE (cleaning up the Bishop's office). I started using a new app on my phone last week called endomond (anyone else use this app?) and discovered that what I thought was a mile for running club with my kids really is more like 1 3/4 miles....so that was really good news to me. I really like this app. It tracks your time, your calories you've burned, as well as how far you've gone, and what your average speed. Today was good...but went way too quickly. When I got to tonight I realized, I hadn't gotten near enough calories but...that's just how the day went so I just drank some more water :)
Breakfast: Quaker Instant Oatmeal w/ 1/2 cup milk
Lunch: Smoothie (banana, strawberries, blueberries, spinach, milk)
Dinner: Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken in a flour tortilla with a bit of grated cheddar cheese, strawberries, and a bit of baked pasta (it was let's eat whatever's still in the fridge night :)
Snacks throughout the day: String Cheese, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas, Golden Delicious Apple, 1/2 Albertson's Chocolate Chip Cookie (tonight was pack meeting...Sydney gave me her cookie to hold and before I realized it, it was gone....and it was yummy!)
Water: Lots! It was so muggy today!
Exercise: Walked 3 miles
I think my week slows down a bit starting tomorrow...well, at least until the weekend hits! :)
Mmmmm, love that crock-pot meal!
ReplyDeleteDitto to Melissa! I LOVE my crockpot and I LOVE Cream Cheese Chicken!!! Your Fruit smoothie sounds yummy too!
ReplyDelete