{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No Sweets Tuesday!



I'm sorry I have been slacking lately. My kids are home since it is Spring Break and it has thrown me off this week. I love routines and when mine gets changed- It takes me some time to adjust. Anyway.

I hope that you all have been avoiding SWEETS today!

And GET your MOVE on...What have you done TODAY to MOVE??

*I have failed sweet wise today- I had a diet coke, I blame it on my kids. But, really I could have exercised some SELF CONTROL. We all had to go to Sam's Club, and quite honestly after that trip, I NEEDED a diet coke! :) Then I took a few bites of my baby's frosty.

*I have however worked out today- Jillian Michaels, Body Revolution, Work out 2.

1 comment:

  1. I had two chocolate chip cookies at the park today with my kids and our friends before I even thought about it. :) YEAH for spending time with our kids :)

    ReplyDelete